Sunday, July 30, 2006

Never had a dream come true | 他们还不懂,还是不懂

Finally, I manage to tie up all my loose ends. Oh my god… I mean the loose ends in my CCAs. More or less, I have finished what I set out to do when I took over the duties from my seniors. The AM was finally printed out after the effort put in by many people. Hope it will be useful to all. Finally, dream come true…finally…

Everybody’s got something they had to leave behind
one regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time
there’s no use looking back oh wondering (oh wondering
how it could be now oh might have been (oh might have been)
oh this I know but still I can’t find ways to let you go
I never had a dream come truetill the day that I found you
even though I pretend that I’ve moved on
you’ll always be my baby I never found the words to say
you’re the one I think about each day
and I know no matter where life takes me to
a part of me will always be with you

somewhere in my memory I’ve lost all sense of time
and tomorrow can never be cos yesterday is all that fills my mind
there’s no use looking back oh wondering (oh wondering)
how it should be now oh might have been (oh might have been)
oh this I know but still I can’t find ways to let you go
I never had a dream come truetill the day that I found you
even though I pretend that I’ve moved on
you’ll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
you’re the one I think about each day
and I know no matter where life takes me to
a part of me will always be

you’ll always be the dream that fills my head
yes you will say you will you know you will oh baby
you’ll always be the one I know i’ll never forget
there’s no use looking back oh wondering (oh wondering)
because love is a strange and funny thing (and funny thing)
no matter how I try n try I just can’t say goodbye no no no no

I never had a dream come truetill the day that I found you
even though I pretend that I’ve moved on
you’ll always be my baby
I never found the words to say (never found the words to say)
you’re the one I think about each day (you’re the one I think about each day)
and I know no matter where life takes me to
a part of me will always be with a part of me will always be with you
Oooohhh

今天,哥买了汤圆给全家吃。很以外的是,当我咬第一粒汤圆时,我突然想起了很多事,明确一点,是往事。。。真没想到汤圆尽然会勾起那么多地回忆。惊讶,悲伤,高兴,甚至平静,都在那汤圆里。喜怒哀乐就这样的从新的进入体内。短短的一年就这样过去了。。。


要说什么
杯子都已经空了
闭上眼睛心里下起大雪天寒又地冻
是不是到了
爱情结帐的时候
只剩下各自买单的寂寞
为什么当我推开门
他没有来拉住我
他还不懂还是不懂
离开是想要被挽留
如果开口那只是我要来的温柔
他还不懂永远不懂
一个拥抱能代替所有
爱绝对能够动摇我

要用什么融化这一片沉默
在四周的冷空气里叹息化成烟飘走
过去的种种在心里滚成雪球
怕还没说话泪就会先流
爱不是他给得不多
是不知道我要什么
都是背了太多的心愿
流星才会跌的那么重
爱太多心也有坠毁的时候
在第一时间拯救我

如今一切都结束了,或许再过不久,我就能真正的放下它。也许,他们不用懂了,曾经不懂,现在也没必要懂了。忘了吧,忘了吧。。。哈哈。。。在唱歌玻璃窗就要裂了!

有缘再见!!!